Our team chose to create a Sculpture Park using the Google Sketch Up Tool. We had some ambitious ideas and thought that creating a sculpture park would be a great way to explore our creative side. Our enthusiasm was quickly tested when we first downloaded the program and tried to use it. The results were far from spectacular. Sketch Up turned out to be quite a challenge and I would like to thank the team for persevering. We stuck with it and began to lean on eachother for ideas, hints, and tips for using the tool. We worked very well together and I am proud of the fact that we accomplished one of our main goals and that was to create a collaborative work of art. I hope that everyone takes a stroll through our virtual sculpture park and enjoys themselves.
The file is attached in our post on Blackboard and remember that you must download the Google Sketch Up program in order to view it. Enjoy!
Brian
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment